My first wrap

My interest in the scissors started when I was about 15 years old after watching the incredible thighs of Kevin von Erich trapping a pro-wrestling opponent in a bodyscissors on a local television broadcast (I already had a thing for thighs by then). After that I just could not stop thinking about it, and started scanning Martial Arts, and Wrestling Magazines for pictures of guys locking their thighs round their opponents when they grapple. I also loved to go to public swimming pools to watch the various collections of heavenly bodies tan. Occasionally two hunks would get involved in a struggle for supremacy in the pool, and I would quickly jump in, diving underwater in the hope of catching a glimpse of one of them wrapping his thighs round the other. Ah yes, those first days of scissors-hunting was pure bliss. Perhaps even more so because it was a secretive desire and according to my knowledge at that time I was the only person in the world who experienced such sexual pleasure from thighs in the act of squeezing.

My first actual experience in being scissored happened shortly after in a public pool as well.
Me and my family were on holiday and we were playing ball in the pool with a few holiday friends when we were joined by a varsity student, obviously trying to impress my sister with his prowess. The ball game got a bit rougher, and this stud was trying to grab the ball out of my hand. A struggle ensued, and without warning he moved behind me and locked his thighs around my waist and crossed his ankles in front of me.
He was hanging on to me with his glorious quads as he softly spoke into my ear, warning me to let the ball go or else... I could feel how his thighs tightened around my waist as he said "else". My heart was racing at an incredible rate while my mind was exploding with pleasure. All I could think about was the feeling of those glorious thighs, inching closer together round my waist. My thoughts were racing in circles and I could feel how the pleasure I felt in my mind travelled down my spine to my crotch.
I tightened my ab-muscles in response to the expected onslaught of pressure and defiantly said "NO!", while I actually wanted to cry out to the heavens yes, Yes, YES!


With that he increased the pressure on my waist, trying to squeeze out my breath and push me under-water to take the ball from me. I groaned under the onslaught of pressure and wished that I did not have to hang on to the ball. That my hands could be free to explore those thighs as they strained around my waist. In my mind I caressed those thighs, feeling every crevice in the muscle as they threatened to take my breath away. I knew though, that it would mean that he would release me and I managed to keep on my feet and hold onto the ball as he tried to dunk me under the water.
"Give it!" he warned again, as he relaxed the hold on my waist. His calves pressed against my hard cock as he bent his knees, still keeping his ankles crossed, holding me tight.
"No" I groaned, as much in defiance as in response to his release of the wonderful pressure on my waist. It dawned on me the he might discover my exited state as his calves pressed against my fully aroused crotch, and once again I groaned "No!" I was almost paralysed with fear at the possibility that someone might discover my secret fetish.


With a snap he forced his legs straight again, forcing my breath out of my lungs and with a groan he pushed me under the water. Blissfully breathless I let the ball go as the water enveloped me, and my hands moved to those thighs that were clamped round my waist in a vice-grip.
There was only a moment before they unlocked, but that moment felt like an eternity. My hands could feel every muscle straining. The feeling of those muscular quads bulging and straining were etched into my brain and though my eyes could not clearly see them as they took my breath away, I could imagine how they striated and cut while locking my waist between them.


All too soon it was over, and I was left spluttering and splashing in the pool as the game continued.
I faked a hurt ego and didn't play any further. All I wanted to do was get to the public toilets to relieve the incredible pressure that had built up in my still throbbing cock. I had to wait a while of course, as the massive hard-on stretching my speedo would not go unnoticed by the people around the pool, but I can assure you that I had no problem getting it up again when I eventually got to a private space. Not that day, and not for a long time after that. At least not until it happened again.

But that is a tale for another day.

Comments

Popular Posts