The allure of his thighs


After he stripped, he started to flex, his muscles bulging as he explains how to use them in various locks and holds. When he starts talking about the scissors hold his voice drops to growl. With the grace of a panther he lifts himself to a sitting position, shifts his body to the edge of the sofa and then slowly, deliberately locks his ankles and stretches out his powerful legs in a scissors demonstration.

"I get hard when I have someone trapped in them", he adds almost as an afterthought, his strong hands slapping the sides his flexing quads, his strong hands stroking the ripped muscles of his bulging thighs in self-admiration...

As his fingers play around the tear-shaped muscle just above his knee he continues in a quiet voice, almost as if he's talking to himself. "I like it when the guys start groaning under the pressure" he says softly, "and love how it feels when they start to squirm under the relentless crush of my powerful vice."

He lets out a groan, and lost in the pleasure of a bygone pleasure he slips deeper into the coach, opens his thighs slightly, deliberately locks his ankles and with a grin stretches out his legs with even greater force. With his hands clasped tight around the bottom of his thighs he leans back into a clasped stretch, his eyes closed in the memory...

I was mesmerized by his sensual display of power and grace, and with my arousal pushing as hard as my imagination struggled in the grip of his grinding muscle, my gaze of worship slowly moved up his squeezing thighs, over the gorging throb of his massive cock, and up to his washboard abs.

After admiring his six pack my gaze drifted up to his bulging pecs as he stretches back in a flex, and with a jolt I realize that he is watching me. His eyes glistening with interest. Studying me like a hunter would his prey.

Our eyes lock, and with a tilt of his head his expression breaks into a wicked grin. "Wanna feel?" he teases, as he playfully shakes his quads loose, stretching his legs out in my direction.

With a daring stare and a lift of his brow he opens them slightly and pushes his hands in between his thighs, slowly pulling them apart. Tempting, open, inviting, luring me in to their grasp.

Comments

Popular Posts