welcome to wrapped


Hairy+Victory (147), originally uploaded by lee.alex55.

They say that grappling holds may hurt or squeeze and force you to submit, but flexing quads and straining thighs that take your breath away exite me. And so do these I must admit.

I have an open policy to share and share alike, and I love to chat with friends I've met. I enjoy talking to guys that share my taste on men, wrestling, thighs and quads, and those who appreciate the look of vice gripping, eye popping, bone crunching, muscle flexing, rough and ready, hard and sweaty studs like those above and them below '.-)

I trust that you will like the site. Please feel free to help yourself to a rise if you Wanna Play, or let me tempt your pants off with my hand picked collection of Indecent Proposals, both available from my Flickr account on the links beside.

Be consensual, be safe, and always have fun.

Comments

Popular Posts