Impressions of Jay


Jay' comeback / Le retour de Jay - preview from Fightplace
Uploaded by fightplaceboy. - Watch more hot videos.

Fightplace is one of those amateur video producers that host a horny stable of young and able fighters, mostly wrestling for bragging rights, ass and honour. I have no idea where Jay was before he made his comeback, but judging by the videoclip above I'm glad he did. I found watching Lucas put him through his grunt and grind embrace arousing, gripping entertainment, and a pleasure to watch.

Should you ever feel like indulging in some raunchy grapple, trap, groan and moan delight, may I suggest you follow the link and take a look around their site. And while you are there, why don't you check out one of my favourite wrappers, Wladimir, and tell me what you think of the cocky lad with his willing quads.

Comments

Popular Posts