What's your opinion?


Reese Rideout & Trent Davis, originally uploaded by robjames69.
In my own experience I get the best result when I apply my scissors high enough so he wont be able to resist the pressure of my quads with his abs... And the quickest way to crush the toughest gut to putty is to trap his chest deep enough to wrap these floating ribs right here, nice and tight in my vice.

... and if I get my grip right where I want, I will have your friend here begging for mercy between my thighs.

The deeper I lock him in, the easier it is to squeeze his breath away. Hell be squirming in submission long before my muscles start to quiver, you'll see. Or better yet, I want to wrap you up right after he taps... I have more than enough squeeze for your buddy and you! Hey, after you've had enough I may still want to try and trap both of you at the same time if you're up for another submission.

Fuck! I'm throbbing just thinking about it! Hey buddy, can you feel my cock poking you in the back?When I'm throbbing this hard before a scissors you can bet your last breath that I'm loaded to blow man! Some of the jobbers I've squeezed to emission say the bursts of hot cum I shoot on their back feels like I've busted their gut in my quads. Thought you were in for a pinch? Seems like you're going to be submitting wet to me, and I'm not letting go unless you cum as well! That's the way I've got it planned for both of you stud.

By the grinding rod I've got holding against your mate and the bulging tent you have in your crotch, my guess is we'll both be hard as rock as soon as my ankles cross you to lock... But only after you see me submit your buddy here in a wrap and squeeze. You'll be much more appreciative when it's your turn to squirm after watching him suffer to submission in the breathtaking vice of my thighs.

Comments

Popular Posts